Yesterday my good friend Shannon and her adorable 4 month old baby, Harper, were willing to drop by so I could practice taking pictures with all of the new "tools" I have gathered in the past few months. Little Miss Harper was a willing model, until it was snack time, then she was quick to let us know that a break was in order. I wish they could come by every week. I really could use more practice, and an adult to talk to during the day!
Can you believe these blue eyes?
Love the drool!
What are you looking at gorgeous?

Mom had her in the cutest bow...hmmm how can I make that?

We had to get some of her in a tutu of course!

As well as the new ruffle diaper covers I attempted to make this week.

Bye-bye cutie pie!

Can you tell she was teething! Thanks girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment