So I guess I should think about changing the name of my blog from jessamyt.photography, to jessamy-plays-around-with-the-camera-taking-pictures-of-kids-she-baby-sits, but that just seems a little too long, so we'll keep it the way it is. I need to get out there and do some more formal pictures of other things, but these girls are just as cute. Yesterday I had an extra little pumpkin for the girls to play with. She is quite the cutie! I fell in love with her right away and was so sad when it was time for her to go. It was her first time away from mom and dad with someone other than family, so I felt so honored. The girls seemed to enjoy their little playdate, and I enjoyed having a new face in front of the lens! The pictures may not be spectacular, but their little faces are too cute not to share.
Violet-um, who are you and what are you doing with my toys?

Charlotte-I come in peace, and I know how to share.

Hey girls, what are you up to?

Charlotte-I'm just playing with this phone.

Cheer up cutie-pie!

Charlotte-Hi Mommy! I'm having fun! I took a nap and they have FISH!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment