Sunday, November 14, 2010

Harper's 1st birthday

I can't believe little Harper is a year old already! Baby and mom came over on Friday to get some shots of the momentous occasion. I love these girls. They are so fun and we always have tons of laughs. Poor mom got a workout moving the quick little crawler back into position over and over. I guess it is not fair to Harper that we made her sit in the one little section of the room that was not completely filled with toys! Thank heavens for things to climb on! What a little daredevil this girl is!
Happy birthday little one!


Oh how I love these eyes!




Please stay still for one second...


She no longer just sits calmly in the basket...how time flies!


See, I'm a big girl now!


Who wants cake?


Yum!!!


Cake is always better on your toes!


Someone did not like being messy~


Happy Birthday beautiful baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment