Friday, May 7, 2010

cute little n

So, a few days a week I get the pleasure of caring for the daughter of some friends. Mom went back to work after a year of staying home and little n now gets to hang out for a few hours a day with my little v. Yesterday when mom dropped her off, she asked if I had time could a maybe snap a few shots of little n for her to pass on to grandma for Mother's Day. I don't think her car left the complex before I had my camera in hand. Little n decided she would take creative director role, and that the pink, plastic Disney princess chair had to come along. I'm sure that is the prop all the photographers are using these days, but what an almost 2 year old wants, as almost 2 year old gets.

Little did mom know, but I had taken some pictures the day before for HER Mother's Day present!


Little n demanded that the plastic chair be placed inside the blue plastic pool. 2 year olds are SO fun!


and that it be placed in the bushes. I just can't wait for v to reach this age.


I love that she calls the camera a smile. When we're all done she waves at the camera and says, "Bye-bye smile."


This girl is destined to become a model.


She is just so darn cute!


Especially when she smiles!


But I do get this face quite a bit these days and now it's time to go play.


I hope grandma likes her pictures!

1 comment:

  1. She is adorable, and you did such a great job! I love that second one!!! Grandma is going to be over the moon!

    ReplyDelete