Sunday, May 30, 2010

Little Joey

Last weekend I had my first shoot with someone I hadn't met before! I was so excited driving there, but a little nervous. Boy did I hit the jackpot! Little Joey was adorable and mom was beyond gorgeous and fun to talk to to! He had the most gorgeous eyes and her smile was so stunning that I could stayed all day clicking away. I hope I was able to capture what mom was looking for, and that it was the beginning of many photo shoots to come!

My favorite of the day...the hands are off, but, oh, those eyes!


Can you believe this blue???!


And gorgeous smiles that wouldn't quit! How could I not fall in love?


Don't worry little man! I just love his expression.....and hat.


How could we not include mom?!


They are both breathtaking!


I wish there were more synonyms for gorgeous!


See what I mean.


Seriously...beautiful.



Who gets to look this good so soon after having a baby??!!


Bye-bye cutie-pie! Hope I get to see you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment